2021 has been a year of important steps forward for the local party. This year’s Executive Committee took office in the midst of Coronavirus lockdown restrictions, and the challenges posed by these historic times remain even as we approach the end of the year. Despite this, it has
- Run four major by-election campaigns
- Raised the profile of Liberal Democrat campaigners across the Borough
- Developed a new approach to making local policy
- Put the party on campaign-footing for the 2022 Council Elections
- So much more (ask us!)
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is your chance to hear more about the work of the Executive Committee, and to use your democratic right as a party member to vote on important motions and the membership of next year’s Executive Committee.
The meeting is also your opportunity to find out more about how we plan to fight the 2022 Enfield Council Elections, putting our communities first, and how you can get involved in our campaigns.
If you would like a nomination form for a position on the Executive - please download one by clicking here (editable Word version) or here (printer-friendly PDF version), returning the completed form to [email protected] before close of nominations at the AGM.
Likewise, if you have a proposal for a motion to be considered at the AGM please email [email protected] by no later than 6:00pm on Monday, 11th October 2021 (if you would like informal advice on drafting such a motion feel free to contact our Vice-Chair via [email protected] before this date).
A Zoom link will be sent on the day to all those who RSVP.
- Apologies and Housekeeping
- Motions from Members
- Executive Reports:
- Elections Team Lead
- Manifesto Working Group Lead
- Treasurer (to include outline budget for 2022)
- Approval of Accounts for 2020
- Appointment of Independent Person to Review Accounts for 2021
- CLOSE OF NOMINATIONS FOR 2022 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Election of an Honorary President
- Executive Committee for 2022
You can also download a printable copy of the Agenda by clicking here.